IM Cliff Edge: avoid the 50mm threshold
For UMR firms who are above the average notional threshold but potentially beneath the 50mm IM threshold on a relationship, can scale down their compliance plans. But, knowing the amount of IM needs work and managing the IM amount isn’t simple.
- How can firms use the $50m/€50m threshold to reduce their UMR compliance approach?
- How should a firm determine the IM threshold amount both for themselves and their counterparties?
- What are the consequences of going over the 50mm threshold?
- How should a firm organise themselves to monitor and manage their approach to the 50m threshold?
- What options are available to firms to reduce their IM?
Register here to request a replay of the webinar